Teaching English online since 2003
Our teachers have:
- Qualifications in English language teaching. They have certificates and/or diplomas and many have degrees in languages and education.
- Experience in teaching English online and in traditional language schools
- Ability to organise your lessons professionally and creatively
- Understanding of your personal needs
- Dynamic style which gives energy and variety to your lessons
- Clear speech and presentation
- We recommend trying different teachers because you will become more familiar with different accents and teaching methods. You can easily go back to your favourite teachers at any time.
- Students sometimes prefer to keep the same teacher and we will certainly try to arrange this if it is your preference.
- Many students form an excellent working relationship with their teachers and you will often find that they quickly become a friend as well! Your teacher will always have your personal interests and development in mind.
- If you have any questions about learning English online, you can always ask your teacher. Your teacher is also the best person to advise you on other courses and your future development.
Teachers will be from any of the following English-speaking countries:
- United Kingdom (UK - England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland)
- Republic of Ireland
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Africa
* They may be living in any location worldwide
*Most of our teachers are currently British and based in England or other locations worldwide.
Teach for us
As we grow there is often a need for new teachers from various time-zones worldwide. From time to time we look for new teachers with qualifications and experience:
- TEFL / TESOL Certificate or Diploma
- Minimum 2 year’s teaching experience
- IT Skills
Ideally, you will also have:
- Online teaching experience
- Ability to create and adapt resources for online use
- Full training given where applicable
If you meet these criteria, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll send you a link to our online application form. We would love to hear from you and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can.